Let’s play with our Triceratops friend! Learn all about the horned dinosaur that roamed the marshes and forests of North America more than 65 million years ago. This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun! A perfect dinosaur introduction for littles packed with fun dino facts.
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
Dinosaur puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little dino fan in your life! Perfect for little boys and girls to interact and have fun!
- Fun facts about the Triceratops make it interesting for parents to learn while infant and preschoolers enjoy listening and playing