Learn all about trains and railways with Smithsonian Kids First Discovery books! Touch, read, and discover facts about trains designed for curious little readers. Embossed textures and bright, detailed photographs from Smithsonian are sure to engage, entertain, and educate your curious Preschooler or Kindergartner. Special embossed textures help engage in both verbal and tactile learning skills. Little ones will love learning all about the history of trains, the models used today, and see what the inside of passenger train cars look like. A must for your little train enthusiast!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Smithsonian Kids First Discovery Book series!
- Embossed pictures allow your toddler to touch and feel as they learn
- Photographs from Smithsonian provide an accurate representation of trains
- Strengthens verbal and tactile learning skills
- Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener entertained and engaged
- A must for little train enthusiasts!