Introduce your infant or toddler to the enchantingly bubbly underwater world of mermaids in this sweetly illustrated first book that doubles as a soothing teether. Tour the sea and learn new aquatic words including bubbles, fish, crab, and coral as well as common colors. Meet an adorable mermaid family and learn words: mother, father, brother, sister, and friend. Playful illustrations and minimal text make this an ideal first “reading” experience for curious children that offers an array of sensory experiences that strengthen fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and soothes tender gums. Our durable line of Tuffy books are uniquely made to withstand the traditional wear and tear from teething babies and toddlers, BPA-free, and washable. Read it. Chew it. Wash it. Love it. That’s the Tuffy way!
Collect the entire Tuffy book series from Cottage Door Press!
- Durable, indestructible pages and teether tough enough for teething babies, newborns, and toddlers
- Safely sewn paperlike pages and teether made from non-toxic, BPA-free material
- Strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skill development and introduces boys and girls to early learning concepts
- Includes punch out hole for toy ring for easy transport and entertaining! Hook to stroller, car seat, diaper bag, or playpen.
- Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, little mermaid lovers, and more! A diaper bag essential!