Come along for a ride through the rolling hills of the farm. Flip each page to keep babies engaged and help the farmer complete chores using different machines. Toddlers and preschoolers will love following along to plant the fields with the tractor, clear logs with a feller buncher, and haul the load away in a flatbed. After clearing the wood, go to the construction site to build a house and furniture with the wood you helped gather. Then, finish up the chores by harvesting the wheat, corn, and garden vegetables! Discover patterns in the squiggly tractor tracks, practice counting birds in the trees, and spot different colors in the items on the page. Combine flipping each flap and learning about machines on the farm for an entertaining experience with your little ones.
John Deere Kids children's books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- Lift the flap books for toddlers include activities under each flap to practice searching, matching, counting, and more
- All of our Flip & Find books are designed for children to explore on their own or with their grown-up
- Sturdy board pages are perfect for emerging 1-2 years olds little hands to read and lift each flap over and over again. Engage older 3 to 4-year-old children while they practice early learning skills of comparing, color matching, and more.
- Take-along handle for little baby or toddler hands to carry wherever they go
- Everyone loves John Deere! Our Jonh Deere Books collection is perfect for boys and girls to share their love of big tractors, trucks gators, and other vehicles on the farm!
Collect the entire Flip-a-Flap board book series or more John Deere books for kids from Cottage Door Press!