Mazel tov! It’s time to spin the dreidel! Hebrew school is in session for little dreidels everywhere, and they’re hard at work learning all the game rules and practicing their biggest and best spin moves. Introduce your little one to all the Hebrew letters inscribed on a dreidel —Nun, Shin, Hey, and Gimel. Celebrate the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah with this delightful story featuring a soft, plush finger puppet dreidel toy built into the book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series!
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Lively dreidel puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and interactive story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Wiggle the little dreidel puppet as it learns to spin! A perfect Hanukkah gift for kiddos!
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet