It’s potty time! Little boys and girls will love listening to familiar melodies of instrumental nursery rhyme favorites. Read the potty-themed lyrics throughout the book to sing along! Fun tunes include P-O-T-T-Y (Bingo), Sit and Try (If You're Happy and You Know It), Do You Have to Go? (Do Your Ears Hang Low?), Everybody Potties (Dem Dry Bones), and It's So Great to Wear Undies (Boom Boom, Ain't It Great to Be Crazy). Lyrics to all five toilet training songs are accompanied by playful artwork and audio buttons that match up with the icons on the pages are surrounded by a textured bathroom tile for an enhanced sensory experience. Pushing the buttons helps toddlers develop fine motor skills while singing strengthens early literacy skills. Sing along to the sound board book and get ready to go with this encouraging and fun potty training book!
Collect the entire Early Bird Sound Book series from Cottage Door Press!
- Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy pressing the bathroom-themed buttons for an interactive experience while sitting on the potty
- Sturdy board pages for little toddler hands to read over and over again. Includes a handle to carry along at home or on the go
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity for your boy and girl to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Includes 5 fun potty songs: P-O-T-T-Y, Sit and Try, Everybody Potties, Do You Have to Go?, and It's So Great to Wear Undies
- A perfect resource to add to the family collection of potty training books for little ones learning to use the potty