The North Pole is all abuzz with Christmas Eve excitement! Wander through the little town and find winter-themed items amidst the hustle and bustle of holiday preparation. Look up and down the busy lanes for a door made of candy canes or head to the forest and seek matching ornaments on the trees. Join Comet at the ice rink and look for the four critters that start with a 'W' and three items that rhyme with 'ice'. Then, search for the missing jingle bell and help the reindeer get ready to pull the sleigh. Little ones will love counting and spotting Santa and all his friends along the way in this rhyming search-and-find holiday adventure! Mixing vibrant illustrations with festive fun, children will be entertained by the enjoyable "I Spy" book activities and story for hours of fun. A perfect Christmas gift for kids of all ages!
- Amusing and educational Christmas book perfect for the most reluctant of readers
- "I Spy with My Little Eye" questions help engage little readers further into the story for an interactive experience
- Designed to strengthen visual thinking, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Introduce your baby or toddler to early learning concepts such as counting, colors, and matching found in every picture
- At-home or on-the-go holiday activity book ideal for toddlers on road trips, airplane rides, rainy days, and more
Collect the entire series of "I Spy with My Little Eye" books from Cottage Door Press!