What are you up to, little horse? Follow along with a horse friend in this sweet book. It features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
- Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable horse finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little horse fans in your life!
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet