The world is full of wonderful words to learn so let's get started with prehistoric animals! Learn 100 prehistoric words the Smithsonian way! Curious kids and their curious grown-ups will love to explore these pages full of Smithsonian treasures. This amazing book contains 100 dinosaur and prehistoric words to spark curious young minds - all inspired by the collections found within the walls of the Smithsonian. Learn all about dinosaurs, other amazing prehistoric animals that roamed our world, and the ways we learn more about them today!
EXPLORE: Explore prehistoric creatures and their world
LEARN: Learn fun facts and new vocabulary words
DISCOVER: Discover fascinating Smithsonian artifacts
SHINE: Curiosity helps kids Shine!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
- Learn 100 first prehistoric words the Smithsonian way! Explore, Learn, Discover and Shine!
- 10 different categories to explore. Learn 10 different words on each category page with a matching photograph to help learn and match
- Categories from excavation tools to "extreme dinosaurs" offer opportunities for questions and conversation and talking builds vocabulary and social skills
- Wonder Facts through-out this book are just right for little experts who want to know more! Come discover more today!
- Vivid photographs and artist renderings on sturdy, thick pages
- Perfect for Ages 3 - 7
8.75"w x 10.125"h
10 story spreads