What is God's love like? Follow along with a beautiful butterfly in this book about blessings and faith. It features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press
- This story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The pretty butterfly finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift baptisms, Easter baskets, and more!