What does it take to be a good friend? The dragon will help bake and light the cake, while a mermaid will definitely make a splash at your beach bash. Knights are generous and always serve their guests first. And although they may be green and smelly, there is no better listener than an ogre. From a slumber party spa night with Bigfoot to reading adventurous tales under the tree with a pirate, kids are likely to find friends anywhere. Even the friendly princess will be happy to help build a tree house fit for royalty! These fun (and sometimes mythical) characters will show readers how to be a good friend and teach children that the power was inside themselves all along.
- Adorable padded board book encourages social skills needed for building a friendship, including generosity, kindness, listening ears, and more
- Preschool boys and girls alike will enjoy learning about emotion and manners through this sweet story
- Rhymes on every page introduce language patterns to little ones and the beautiful, vintage artwork keeps them engaged
- This book of dragons and other creatures explores how to make friends for kids, while also teaching social skills to kids
- Looking for holiday, birthday, or baby shower gifts? Check out more books from Cottage Door Press!