You're going to be a big brother - how exciting for you! Babies are cute, little, and fun, and they love their big brothers too! Celebrate the arrival of a new sibling with this adorable story that captures all the emotions a big brother feels when bringing home a new baby. Help your child work through what to expect when the new baby arrives, and reassure him that although things will change, they will only change for the better! Told in playful, rhyming text, this relatable story is a must-have for those about to take on the important role as big brother!
- Perfect new sibling gift to help young ones learn being a big brother is the best!
- A wonderful resource for families adding a new baby to the family. Help transition young toddlers into siblinghood for the first time
- Little ones will love seeing all the sweetly illustrated scenes of baby and sibling interactions. The story and pictures depict no gender, so this book can be used to introduce a new baby brother or sister to the family
- Touches on themes of sharing, empathy, patience, responsibility, and bonding
- Hardcover picture book perfect for special reading time together. This story is perfect for your storytime rotation before and after the baby is born