Let's learn about animals and their textures with PBS KIDS® friends Dot, Dee, and Del! Touch, feel, trace, and talk about wildlife. Feel the scaly chameleon, the sticky frog tongue, and soft skunk tail. What is special about a chameleon's scaly skin? What does a bat's wing feel like? Are tarantulas hairy? Play with the sensory features in this sturdy board book for your curious baby and toddler. Bright, bold illustrations and photography are the perfect way to introduce animals and their unique textures to your little one! Interactive touch-and-feel books inspire hands-on learning.
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
- Toddlers love to touch and interact. Touch and feel books invite children to interact with the story and explore the world around them
- Touching the pages helps develop babies' and toddlers' sense of touch, supports hand-eye coordination, and inspires their curiosity
- Bright and bold photography and interactive textures appear on each page of this sturdy board book. Fun facts on each page encourage interaction and communication development
- Look for more titles available in the Cottage Door Press PBS Kids series. From bugs to airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS® and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. ©2020 PBS. All rights reserved.