Everything seems so scary for Cleo the toy horse as she spends her first night in a dark and noisy new house. Convinced monsters are lurking around every corner, Cleo panics and stumbles onto what appears to be her worst fear; a sleeping monster! Instead, she is greeted by a cute and fluffy toy duck that proves there’s nothing to be afraid of. This heartwarming story sheds light on a common fear experienced by littles ones and offers a sense of relief.
- Wonderful resource for little ones afraid of the dark
- Easy-to-read text allows young readers to practice reading aloud with ease as they get older
- Adorable illustrations will keep young readers entertained and engaged
- Durable hardcover picture book perfect for special reading time together
- Touches on themes of fear, friendship, bravery, and emotional support