Learn all about the king of the dinosaurs with Smithsonian Kids First Discovery books! Touch, read, and discover fascinating facts about the fierce creature that roamed North America more than 65 million years ago. Embossed textures and bright, detailed photographs from Smithsonian are sure to engage, entertain, and educate your little preschooler or kindergartener. Special embossed textures help engage in both verbal and tactile learning skills. Discover T.rex from head to tail and learn new vocabulary words on every page. A lively, educational book designed for curious little readers packed with fun dino facts and fossils!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Smithsonian Kids First Discovery Book series!
- Embossed pictures allows toddlers to touch and feel the texture as they learn
- Photographs of fossils from Smithsonian provide a realistic and accurate representation of dinosaurs
- Boys and girls can work on strengthening verbal and tactile learning skills
- Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartner entertained and engaged
- A must for little dinosaur enthusiasts!