What's that sound? Shake this book and hear it rattle around! Search for colors all around us in the sky, garden, sea, and more. Shake the book to watch the colorful pieces dance about the scene, or let little hands move the pieces on their own one by one. Practice naming colors together while working on fine motor skills at the same time. Let's shake and play together!
Born from the belief that the future belongs to the curious, Baby Einstein helps parents cultivate curiosity—within their children and themselves. Baby Einstein books engage curious readers with formats and content that interest, inform, and stretch their growing minds.
- Bright illustrations featuring our Baby Einstein friends keep curious little ones engaged
- Cute scenes and images put new ideas into context
- The moving pieces are great for practicing fine motor skills
- Supporting school readiness, our Baby Einstein books help strengthen language and comprehension skills, early discovery, and sensory exploration
- Officially licensed Baby Einstein product
7.0"w x 7.0"h
5 lift-a-flap spreads
embossed cover with foil