Welcome to the coral reefs—home of many species, including Hawksbill sea turtles. Learn all about their hard shells which keep them safe, how they got their name, and how they interact with their babies in this interactive tall, hardcover finger puppet book. Wiggle the plush turtle hand puppet while discovering all kinds of fun facts about their lives in the wild from what they eat to how they sleep underwater... even though they can't breathe under there!
- Allow children to build a foundation of love and respect for animals by learning fun facts
- Lively illustrations and a stuffed turtle puppet help keep little girls and boys engaged throughout
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, sensory, and language development, and interactive play
- The adorable built-in sea turtle stuffed animal finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- A great book for any toddlers or young children who love sea turtle gifts
Collect the entire Jane & Me series for more Jane Goodall books for kids!
When children learn about animals and the environment, they begin to understand that everything is connected—and that they can make a difference in this world. Jane Goodall children's books plant seeds for understanding, love, care, and most importantly, hope. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Jane Goodall Institute. The Jane & Me brand is also a member of 1% for the Planet—a global network whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.
4.5"w x 7"h