Little Dino is starting school soon and he can't wait! He is getting ready by practicing learning new things every day. Follow along as a little dino gets ready for school. He will ask you questions and teach about colors, counting, the alphabet, following directions. Your little one will learn about shapes, colors, counting, and much more. Little Dino teaches about saying hi to new friends, packing his lunch, and how to follow directions. In each scene, a pull tab reveals items to find in the artwork—and matching is an early math skill!
- Almost 40 items to find and 20 questions to answer
- Pull the tab to reveal items to find in each picture. Think and talk about the questions - great learning experience for toddlers
- Visit the Park, stroll down Main St, visit a classroom, help mommy pack a lunch and many other fun destinations. This book features 8 scene spreads with learning activities
- Thick board pages and sturdy pull tabs allow for reading over and over again
- Part of the Early Bird Learning collection