Little Deer and Mommy Deer share a special day together exploring the woods in this sweet story that captures the special bond shared between a mother and her son. As Little Deer sets out for an exciting new adventure with Mommy Deer, he begins to lose track of home. Mommy Deer helps guide him along, and he soon finds his way back home. Told in playful, bright illustrations young readers will love following along to this sweet woodland story that highlights the importance of encouragement and unconditional love that helps build confidence in little ones.
Collect all of the beautiful books in the Cottage Door Press picture book series. Perfect gifts for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, baby, and the entire family!
- Perfect gift for grandmas, baby showers, birthdays, Grandparent’s Day, first libraries, Easter basket stuffers, and more!
- Beautifully captures the unconditional love shared between a mother and her child
- Playful illustrations make for an engaging and entertaining read with your toddler
- Easy-to-read text allows young readers to practice reading aloud with ease
- Touches on themes of empathy, bonding, courage, and unconditional love