Look, listen and learn with your little one! It's a sound book and a matching game together! Learn and play with Daniel Tiger and his friends as they learn how to help each other. Search for the buttons that match the icon on each page and choose what you should say for each situation. Toddlers will have fun sliding the doors back and forth to find the matching characters and then hear the words. Let's get started "sliding" today and learning with Daniel Tiger! Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive board books feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
- A listen-and-learn matching game
- Sliding doors slide back and forth to reveal unique characters and sounds
- Sliding and searching are like a memory game. Try to remember what door each character is hiding behind!
- Help build your child's vocabulary by listening together, repeating the words, and using them in sentences
- Sturdy board pages for little hands to grasp and turn the page
- Perfect for kids ages 2 - 5 years
- Officially licensed Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood product
11.0"w x 11.0"h
8 story spreads