Grab a writing utensil and practice handwriting skills with Daniel Tiger and friends! Work your way through this writing and penmanship workbook for kids by tracing the lines, shapes, and letters on paper throughout. Trace the lowercase "i" and "j" in Katerina's painting to make stems for the flowers, and then write the letters on the lines below for extra practice. While Katerina paints, Daniel and Prince Wednesday are playing with bubbles. Trace the dotted lines that make up the bubbles to practice making the round shape of the letter "o". Not only can children practice writing the lowercase and uppercase alphabet, but they will also practice telling time and writing numbers. Boys and girls of toddler through first grade ages will enjoy the many activities included in this Daniel Tiger-themed activity book!
- Help children practice the skill of writing the ABC's, numbers, and more
- More than 30 fun activities encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills
- Includes a variety of activities that practice writing letters and numbers, telling time, distinguishing between upper and lowercase letters, and more
- Easy-to-follow instructions and tracing lines keep kids ages3-8 years old on track with their handwriting practice and skills
- A great Daniel Tiger book and gift if searching for Daniel Tiger toy alternatives for toddlers in preschool and kindergarten through third grade
8"w x 10"h