Grab a pair of safety scissors and practice scissor skills with Daniel Tiger and friends! Explain to your kids the correct way to carry scissors and that they are only to be used for cutting paper before starting in on the fun. Then, work your way through the book of cutting activities, from cutting straight and curvy lines or fun shapes. Cut out the circles from one page and paste them together to make a snowman on the next page. Learn the two different ways to cut the shape of a heart. Cut out the mixed-up puzzle pieces and glue them in the correct spot on the page. From cutting lines and shapes to solving puzzles and assembling simple crafts, these 30+ activities are sure to entertain!
- Help children practice the skill of paper-cutting and scissor safety while keeping them entertained with this workbook
- More than 30 fun activities encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills, including stickers and stencils!
- Includes a variety of cutting and pasting activities, including puzzles, building snowmen, learning shapes, and more
- Easy-to-follow cutting lines keep kids ages 3-8 years old on track with their scissor skills
- A great Daniel Tiger book and gift if searching for activity books for kids in preschool, kindergarten, and on.
Explore more scissor workbooks and Daniel Tiger books for toddlers from Cottage Door Press.