The world is full of wonderful colors and plenty of items to count! So why not learn both at the same time? Fill one red wagon with plenty of red apples. Point out the two gray whales in the middle of the ocean. Or play with three orange kittens and their balls of yarn! Page through the book of numbers and colors to count up to ten and learn a different color along the way.
- Learn about numbers, counting, and colors in this number book for kids ages 1 year old to 5 years old
- Sweet and playful illustrations in this counting colors book by artist Fhiona Galloway and rhyming text make for an engaging and entertaining read
- Sturdy large board pages and durable construction suitable for babies and toddlers
- Great book for learning colors and numbers for boys and girls with an adorable picture included on each page of the number and color picture book
- A perfect first counting book and gift for baby showers, a birthday, first libraries, and more if looking for learning books for toddlers
- Explore more color or number books from Cottage Door Press!
- Printed with one of our US partners, this book is Made in America!