Let’s play with our Triceratops friend! Learn all about the horned dinosaur that roamed the marshes and forests of North America more than 65 million years ago. This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun! A perfect dinosaur introduction for littles packed with fun dino facts.
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series!
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Dinosaur puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little dinosaur fan in your life!
- Officially licensed Smithsonian Kids product
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet