Look, match, listen, and learn! Discover all the things that go in this lively, interactive Slide & Sound sturdy board book showcasing all the familiar vrooms and zooms little ones adore! Kiddos will love following along the interactive story by sliding the doors, matching the icons, and pushing the corresponding audio buttons featuring a fire truck, bulldozer, motorcycle, airplane, train, tugboat and more! The listen-and-learn matching game helps toddlers and preschoolers identify vehicles and vessels to their unique sounds and name by sliding the doors and finding the correct icon for a fun sensory experience designed to entertain, strengthen fine motor skills, and reinforce language and literacy growth. A perfect THINGS THAT GO first words book!
Collect the entire Early Bird Sound Book series!
- listen-and-learn matching memory game! Slide the doors to reveal cool cars, trucks, boats, and planes!
- Playful artwork and sound effects introduce 14 different things that go by land, sea, and air
- Sturdy board pages for little exploring hands to read over and over again
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Perfect gift for your car, truck, train, boat, and/or airplane enthusiast!