Touch, feel, trace and talk...Lilly takes your child on a journey through her backyard at different times of the year. Feel the gritty sand and the sticky honey, trace the path of the honey bee, and play with more sensory features in this sturdy board touch & feel book for your curious toddler. The Baby Einstein friends talk about all four seasons and ask simple questions to help your little one think and answer. Bright, bold illustrations are combined with real-life photographs.
Curious minds start young! Born from the belief that the future belongs to the curious, Baby Einstein helps parents cultivate curiosity—within their children and themselves. Baby Einstein books engage curious readers with formats and content that interests, informs, and stretches their growing minds.
- Bright, bold artwork and interactive textures appear on each page of this sturdy board book which supports hand-eye coordination
- Get ready to learn about the seasons as Lilly, who together with Cal, Neptune, Dean, and Zen, will take your child on a journey through her backyard at different points of the year
- Questions on each page encourage interaction and communication development
- Officially licensed Baby Einstein product
- Multi-sensory stimulation
- Hand-eye coordination
- Language discovery
7"w x 7"h
5 story spreads
Cover features a finger channel and a "touch" element