Curious toddlers and preschoolers will learn fun facts in this Smithsonian Kids book about forest creatures including deer, bears, beavers, foxes, rabbits, birds, and many more. Every page features an engaging "spinning wheel" that when turned by younger children will help build fine motor skills. Grade schoolers will enjoy additional forest plants and animals in the viewing window. The sturdy board pages and built-in handle are just right for children's hands, and the beautiful, detailed illustrations will engage, entertain, and educate kids as they expand and grow!
- Explore up in the trees, underground, and through the forest with woodland creatures big and small
- Learn fun facts and new vocabulary words about nature, wildlife, and their habitats.
- Find "Did You Know" facts on every page. Fun facts with Smithsonian help boys and girls learn about animal and plant life around the forest
- Sturdy board pages and strong wheels help withstand wear and tear and the take-along handle allows easy access to carry around
- Sensory wheels spin around to reveal new facts