The countdown is on!
“DIY” Paper Bag
If all the best pumpkins have been taken, or if you’d like an alternative to carving knives and seed-guts, try making these cute paper lanterns! With a paper lunch bag and a little creativity, you can light the way for a ton of fun for all your little ghosts and ghouls.
• Paper lunch bags
• Battery-operated candles or twinkle lights
• Markers (washable for little hands!)
• Safety scissors (optional)
1. Draw spooky faces or cut out festive shapes.
This is your chance to get creative!
2. Add a light—no flames!
3. Place around the house as decoration and enjoy!
Printable Halloween Masks
with Printable ACTIVITY SHEETS
"Put a fun and haunted spin on “Arts & Crafts” time with some adorable activity sheets from Cottage Door Press. Print them out at home, and enjoy some spooky maze and puzzle fun. Easy as pumpkin pie!"