Look, listen, and learn with your little one! It's a sound book and a matching game together! Quack! Ribbit! Roar! teaches animal first words. Search for the button that matches the icon on each page. Toddlers will have fun sliding the doors back and forth to find the matching animal and then hear the name and sound. Let's get started "sliding" today!
- A listen-and-learn matching game
- Playful artwork and sound effects introduce 14 different animals and sounds
- Sliding doors slide back and forth to reveal unique animals and sounds
- Sliding and searching are like a memory game. Try to remember what door each animal is hiding behind!
- Help build your child's vocabulary by listening together, repeating the words, and using them in sentences
- Sturdy board pages for little hands to grasp and turn the page
- Perfect for kids ages 2 - 5 years
11.0"w x 11.0"h
5 story spreads