Use this wipe-clean book and the included marker to practice early writing skills with your John Deere friends on the farm. Learn how to hold the marker and how to follow instructions. Then enjoy some tracing activities and games. Dotted tracing lines help build confidence! When you’re learning to write with a friendly John Deere tractor, practice time is the best time! You’ll be writing your ABCs and 123s in no time! Not only can children practice writing the lowercase and uppercase alphabet, but they will also practice telling time and writing numbers. Preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy the many activities included in this John Deere-themed activity book!
John Deere Kids children’s books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- Help children practice the skill of writing the ABCs, numbers, and more. Includes a variety of activities that practice writing letters and numbers, telling time, distinguishing between upper and lowercase letters, and more.
- Practice matching lowercase with uppercase, learn to trace and write simple words with matching pictures and even practice writing your first and last name.
- More than 30 fun activities encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills. Play everyone's favorite tic-tac-toe and dot and boxes with reusable wipe-clean pages.
- Easy-to-follow instructions and tracing lines keep boys and girls ages 3-5 years old on track with their handwriting practice and skills.
- Includes more than 75 stickers for extra fun! Wipe clean pages are easy to write & erase over and over again!