Explore the eucalyptus forest of eastern Australia from the comfort of your own home with this lively, interactive tall finger puppet board book. Meet the koalas who live there and learn about their lives in the wild. Discover what they eat, how mama koalas carry their babies, and some of the other animals they might come in contact with in a fun and educational finger puppet book designed for curious little readers. Wiggle the plush hand puppet to make the koala bear in the story come alive.
- Allow children to build a foundation of love and respect for animals by learning fun facts with an educational and adorable koala book
- Lively illustrations keep little girls and boys engaged throughout
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, sensory, and language development, and interactive play
- The adorable built-in koala stuffed animal finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- A great book for any toddlers or young children who love koala gifts
Collect the entire Jane & Me series for more Jane Goodall books for kids!
When children learn about animals and the environment, they begin to understand that everything is connected—and that they can make a difference in this world. The Jane Goodall children's books plant seeds for understanding, love, care, and most importantly, hope. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Jane Goodall Institute. The Jane & Me brand is also a member of 1% for the Planet—a global network whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.