Explore the special bond between grandma and grandchild in this adorable puppet book. These beautiful owls are inseparable! Together, they like to soar through the starry skies and count the many fireflies. They sing "hoo-hoo" and visit with friends, too. But they love snuggling in their nest the very best. Wiggle and waggle the owl plush finger puppet as they fly around together. Children will love the adorable and interactive hand puppet toy, making for an engaging story or bedtime experience.
Fill your family's library with more finger puppet books from Cottage Door Press!
- The adorable built-in owl finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Sweet rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Practice hand-eye coordination. Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep toddlers engaged
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- A great finger puppet book for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers, Mother's Day gifts for grandma, Grandparents Day, and more!