Big fun calls for big machines—just like the ones in this activity book! Enjoy over 100 action-packed activities and puzzles in one book, featuring favorite John Deere machines like the tractor, dump truck, and bulldozer! Lead the loader through the maze, help the excavator make its way through a busy construction site, or spot items out of place that don't belong on the busy farm. Through construction clutter, funny farms, material mix-ups, farm harvests, and the big dig, children will love following their favorite vehicles. Down the roads, through town, around the farm, and on the job-sites, the combine, excavator, and monster trucks are ready for adventures and completing fun activities as they go. This puzzle book of mazes, explore and find, spot the difference, hidden objects, and more will excite all little John Deere fans! Preschoolers and school-age children will love working through these games.
John Deere Kids children's books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- Are you up for these mega jobs? Loaded with fun activities including search and find, coloring, drawing, activity puzzles, mazes, matching, doodling, counting, dot-to-dot, and more!
- Practice simple concepts like counting, matching, and opposites, while increasing logic, visual thinking, fine-motor skills, and hand-eye coordination skills
- Slip into a backpack or bag with some crayons or markers and make this a quick on-the-go activity and screen-free entertainment for kids
- Designed for a variety of age levels, Mega Machines can be enjoyed by preschoolers, kindergartners, and school-age children. Young children, 4-6 will enjoy drawing, mazes and matching, and following visual interaction, while older children 6-8 can enjoy reading the prompts and following simple directions to complete the challenges and activities.
- Thick pages allow for crayon or marker interaction without tearing the page. Answer key located in the back.