Ho, ho, ho! Join Santa as he prepares for his big day! It’s Christmas eve in the North Pole, and Santa’s elves are busy making toys to deliver to good little girls and boys. The sled is all packed, and Santa and his reindeer are ready to go! Celebrate the holidays with this delightfully jolly rhyming story featuring a soft, plush finger puppet toy built into the book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Adorable Santa puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- A perfect Christmas stocking stuffer for kiddos!