Hi, neighbor! Are you ready to try new things with Daniel Tiger? Grr-ific! Learn and sing with Daniel Tiger and friends in this lively, interactive sing-along sound book! Join Jodi on her first day of school, learn to ride a bike with Daniel, sit in the barber chair for Daniel’s very first haircut, tumble with your neighborhood pals during their first gymnastics class, and learn everything about visiting the dentist for the first time. Preschoolers will love following along to five-themed stories and five songs with Daniel and his friends as they tackle new experiences and sing together. Watch how Daniel and his friends gain confidence in new experiences by pushing the buttons and following along each unique story for a fun sensory experience designed to educate, strengthen fine motor skills, and encourage musical expression. A must for Daniel Tiger fans!
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive board books feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
Collect the entire Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood series!
- Perfect for all Daniel Tiger fans! Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun!
Wonderful resource that helps build confidence and ease anxiety for little ones worried about new experiences
- Featuring Daniel Tiger and Friends: Katerina Kittycat, O the Owl, Miss Elaina, Prince Wednesday and more!
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy
- Matching the sound buttons help build early learning math skills
- Officially licensed Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood product
11.0"w x 11.0"h
5 story spreads
wood inlay on sound module
foil on cover